Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tea Rose was featured on the BnB newsletter!

Well, I guess I can tell everyone that "Tea Rose Garden Party" will be featured in the April 2011 issue of Bead and Button magazine in the Your Work section since it was included in one of the latest Bead and Button newsletter emails! I can't wait to see the "real" thing when my issue arrives! :)


1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! I am so happy for you! I will tell you that I was so bummed when I couldn't find the extra large issue of beadwork in my area. I will have to subscribe soon but I have still missed seeing your pattern :(
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete