Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am an Unpretentious Bon Vivant! Yay!

I'm a sucker for style quizzes and personality profilers. This "Style Maker" quiz is one I found on the Stylish Home site and thought was kind of fun, plus I liked what it said about my style choices - I am an "Unpretentious Bon Vivant"!

Here is a little collage of my choices...

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see you as "Winsom Charm"! Yep, the bedroom was pretty cool - how I wish I had that fireplace, too! :)

    ReplyDelete