Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Morning Coffee - NORWAY video by Felix Knabel

While catching up on some of my favorite blogs this morning I found this video in a post by Amrita of YesuGarden. As some of you may know, Norway holds a special place in my heart and this video has some truly inspiring shots. I'm kind of picky about music and am not entirely crazy about the musical selections chosen as accompaniment but... the visuals are beautiful. Enjoy :)


NORWAY from Felix Knabel on Vimeo.

1 comment: