Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cleaning out

Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you just have to get rid of stuff. That's on my agenda today. I'm loading up and taking stuff to various places for recycling or donation. Here's my pile!


1 comment:

  1. O gosh. Its the hardest thing for me to do. I might need it. No. It goes. Then my grandson asks if he can have some of my craft sticks. You know, the ones I just took to Goodwill. My solution? I told him to go ask everyone if they wanted a popsicle and have them save the sticks. Problem solved!!

    ReplyDelete