Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, March 5, 2010

Weeeee're Off to See the Wizard....

Well, I finished!! Wasn't too sure I would be able to get it done before the deadline but I must have those of you who crossed your fingers for me to thank :)

EMERALD CITY is posted and ready to take on the formidable talents of the Etsy Beadweavers. There are some absolutely fabulous entries for this challenge. It's easy to check them all out by doing a search for "ebwc" in the "handmade" category.

More tomorrow about that - tonight I'm tired from so much beadwork!! :) I'll leave you with a few more shots of EMERALD CITY:

5 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous - even though green is not my favorite colour, I think it all works very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It's perfect! Lovely! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Cindy! The different tones of green, and the different shapes of beads, all work perfectly as a whole. Best of luck in the challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding as usual Cindy. I am seeing those shades of green pop up more and more at the shows I have been attending. Nicely done.

    -Rory-

    ReplyDelete