Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Having Fun and Blue Green

Here are some pretty Etsy treasuries I found my work in lately. The first was curated by my friend Kath of ThingsOldeAndNew. She put together this fun collection called "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and included my Mardi Gras beaded cuff bracelet.

The second was curated by Smadar of Smadar's Treasures. She included "Sage and Champagne" from my caraway shop. Be sure to visit both of these shops to see the pretty treasures there!

No comments:

Post a Comment