Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Full Spectrum

Color turns me on! The more color, the brighter the color, the more I like it! This love of color is helping me in my otherwise mundane task of sorting and re-organizing the specialty beads in the studio. I am slowly (too slowly) working my way through the spectrum of color from the center out, I think. Here are some shots of what I have finished all laid out like a rainbow. Maybe a party will be in order for the day it all finally gets finished! :)

4 comments:

  1. So Cindy, How is the harp playing coming along?
    -Rory-
    http://thegreentiquessolution.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be reorganizing their studios or beads right now. I do that a couple times a year ~lol. Never get it quite right. I would love to have them out in the open, but a wood chip recycle plant not far from me, that promised to be clean when they asked for rezoning, leaves my house dust filled no matter what season. I used to be in an rural area in 1976 when we bought her.

    You have a pretty collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty set out like that. I can imagine it's taking you ages to thread all those beads! Worth it the end though!

    Clair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, a woman after my own beady, colourful heart! I just lurve rainbows...and beads laid out in rainbow order are even better. Be still my beating heart... :-)

    ReplyDelete