Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SOFA Chicago this weekend!



I got a call from my mom this week asking if I might like to go to Chicago to the SOFA Expo. Are you kidding??!! YES!!

I have always wanted to go to this show so this will be a really great weekend. Mom and I always have a good time whenever we travel - we seem to be very compatible with our tastes and tempo - I'm sure this weekend will be no different.



Anyway, SOFA stands for "Scupture Objects and Functional Art" and SOFA Chicago is going to be held on Navy Pier. There are lectures, demonstartions and 63 galleries which will be showing off their best stuff! Unfortunately, no cameras are allowed - SHUCKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment