Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Urban Boho with a touch of Cowgirl - Polyvore Playtime

Tried my hand at Polyvore - not sure what I think about it but it was fun messing around for a little while! I got rid of all the product links except for the Etsy seller that offers the "door art" - is that legal, I wonder?? Probably not. Oh, well... if you really want to know who made the $1200 black silk jacket, just click on the collage. :)Urban Boho with a touch of Cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment