Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Something new in the works...

I haven't done too much bridal/wedding jewelry but I have made some commission pieces for close friends to wear on that special day. I have a group gallery show coming up soon and thought maybe I'd include a big, fancy wedding necklace just to see what people think of it!

I haven't started on it yet but I have some of the pieces picked out already. Here's a little glimpse of the "bead soup" I pulled together for inspiration - I hope you like it!



And here's a lay-out idea I'm enamored with at the moment...

 Hmmm... It will be fun to see where this one goes!

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to say "hello!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment