Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Unlocking the Secrets of the Moon

I haven't made too much jewelry lately but this past week found me in my studio up to my elbows in lovely bits and baubles! I had actually sorted some of my crafty stash into bags by theme and/or color scheme and that really did help in the creative process - need to do that more often!!

So, here is my latest...
"Unlocking the Secrets of the Moon" - Mixed Media Necklace
The adjustable chain clasp means it can be worn in any length up to 24"
It comes with matching earrings
See the sweet Sterling Silver Crescent Moon charm?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karin,
    I'm glad you stopped by and glad you like it! Even my hubby thought it was pretty... :)
    I might wear it out for Valentine's tonight!
    Cheers,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete