Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Morning Coffee - All That Glitters: The History of Shiny Things

I liked this little video about glitter :)
I think I'll try to add more glitter to my days in 2012!

All That Glitters: The History of Shiny Things from Etsy on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get the video to finish, but it started out good and looked interesting. I will have to find it and watch the entire thing. Happy Holidays to you and all the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete