Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Elegant Elements in Stormy Blues and Silver

Yesterday I showed you the beautiful clasps sent to me by The Beadsmith. Even though I had a long list of things to do, I just couldn't help myself but to drop it all and start on a new project (who really wants to do dishes, anyway?). Those of you have been hanging around a while know that every project starts with the grand gathering of bits and bobs surrounding a color scheme or theme. This project will be a bead embroidered cuff bracelet using the silver clasp and I selected a nice assortment of beads in stormy blues and silver tones. I'm hoping to capture the lovely curves of the clasp in the beadwork - I'll be sure to share the journey.
Here are some shots of the gathered goodies - I would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment