Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Introducing "Brocade"


The cuff made using one of the beautiful Elegant Elements clasps is finished and I'm calling it "Brocade". The texture made by the layers and ruffles of beads reminds me of the rich embroidered fabric of the same name. There is the main beaded section which you saw in an earlier post. The rest of the bracelet is made from various silver chain and finally finished with the box clasp. As an added detail, I have added a small dangle which is the main motif of the piece. My intention was to have the swirls of beadwork echo the flowing motif found on the clasp. I hope you like it! Please let me know what you think






2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! I love the way you used the chain - and that clasp is perfect for this bracelet!

    ReplyDelete