Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

Golden Dreams

While I was putting my beads away from finishing "Silver and Gold" for the Etsy BeadWeavers August challenge, I was inspired to make another pendant using the pretty gold beads. I call this one Golden Dreams because, as I was making it, it started reminding me of a dream catcher.



This pretty pendant is woven from vintage glass beads in shades of gold and seed beads in a lovely pearlized ivory. It is suspended from a 16" vintage, two-tiered gold-toned necklace. It's available in my Etsy shop - CindyCaraway.

No comments:

Post a Comment