Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bollywood inspiration

After finding out a few days ago that the Etsy Beadweavers challenge theme for September was "Bollywood" - I got pretty darned excited!! For those of you who remember my "7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me" post may have made note of the fact that I am fascinated by all things Indian (things from/of/about India, the country). So I started pulling together some little bits, bobs and beads to give me a little kick-start. I have a fairly large piece in mind and most likely will not be able to finish it before the Sept 5th deadline but what the heck, right?? When you feel inspired, you had better just go with it! Pulling color inspiration from several photos I found, here is what I came up with:
Now we'll just have to see if my imagination will get swept off to the spiced air of India!

1 comment:

  1. I love Indian too. Especially their embroidery...er ... I mean silver...aaaa..I meant jewelry.....
    Your piece is gonna be good!!

    ReplyDelete