Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Down on the Farm

"Art Meets Ag" is the title of a juried show in which I would like to be involved. I've been too busy beading ears of corn (and a little red tractor!) lately to blog. Here's a peek at the necklace project I've been feverishly working on hoping to make the August 20th entry deadline - Wish me luck!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's such an interesting piece and I absolutely love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy, that is just so creative! I adore the little red tractor...so very cute :-) Best of luck with the show, I'd say you're a shoe-in with this amazing creation! ;-) Can't wait to see it finished too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever concept. I LOVE the ears of corn!
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete