Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Morning Coffee - A Message to BP

Not that I think it's all BP's fault, it's partially mine, too (and yours, probably). I drive cars that require gasoline and heat my home with gas and I could go on and on about the many ways I depend on petroleum (See what other common items are made using petroleum at http://www.ranken-energy.com/Products%20from%20Petroleum.htm). But... I'm frustrated and sickened by the whole thing, not quite enough to graffiti an overpass, but enough to put post this video. And to re-think how I contribute to this seemingly never-ending need for petroleum and resolve to change what, when and where I can.

1 comment:

  1. No. It IS BP's fault for using cost cutting measures and it is our EPA's fault because they are in BP's pocket and allow the less safe method to be used.

    Until our government bans companies from contributing to campaign funds, (which will never happen) this kind of thing will continue. We could talk about Lobbiest now. . .

    ReplyDelete