Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Featured by Crimson Moon

I got a nice surprise from Liz of The Crimson Moon - she had featured some Etsy Beadweavers artwork in shades of green and had included my Emerald City cuff! How cool!! Liz is a fellow Etsy Beadweaver from Wales, UK and has a great shop on Etsy called , of course, TheCrimsonMoon - I hope you will stop by to see some of her beady creations. One of my favorites is The Last Rays of Summer, seen below:

Here is a screenshot of the original blog post along with Emerald City (which is on sale until July 1st for 20% off the listed price! just a little hint... ) -

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cindy! Last Rays is one of my favourites too :)

    I just had to include your beautiful Emerald City bracelet, it's so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want this. This is so beautiful. i forgot how much i love deep green.

    ReplyDelete