Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Getting there...

I have been busy at work on a new project! I am loving it so far but am torn between keeping it within some "normal" wearable bounds (splitting up the components I have made into a few different pieces of jewelry) or just going hog-wild and making it one big, gaudy piece. Here's what I have so far - laid out for the big, gaudy look - let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely big! You're the master at pulling off bold pieces! I love the different textures and sizes together. It makes a statement, but isn't the least overwhelming. I will stay tuned to see what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always pull the components together perfectly so bold is you.

    But... I LOVE that floral focal and it would also make a perfectly wonderful smaller piece also.

    ReplyDelete