Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Decision made :)

OK, kids! The other day I showed some components of a work-in-progress...

...asking if I should make one big, gaudy piece or break it up and make a few. Now, you KNOW how much I love the big, gaudy pieces (and from the comments I received, so do you!) but I have decided to take these bits and make a pendant, a necklace, a bracelet and a pair of earrings. Can you believe that I can get that many pieces of jewelry out of it?? Neither can I!!

Here's how it works out:

This will make an impressive pendant!
These will fit together nicely to make a cuff bracelet
I'm not sure how these will go together to make a necklace
These will make a nice pair of earrings
I'm planning on working some more on it tonight and, of course, I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment