Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Ingredients added to the mix! Yay!

Since I've started brewin' up new jewelry creations from vintage finds, I have been having way too much fun gathering new ingredients (aka. wholesale lots of jewelry!). This bunch of beauties came from KattsLair on Etsy. Here's a big bunch of beauty that arrived on my doorstep a few days ago. Now all I need is some time and space to get cooking! :)

All the new "ingredients"

Hmmm... What to do with these Native-style beaded pieces?
 
Love that dusty pink Lucite next to the sage green glass beads

This necklace is made entirely of antique brass bead caps!

More Lucite... and in such a lovely shade of turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment