Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Friday, March 8, 2013

Cat Nap

Whew! I'm just SO loving creating new pieces of wearable art from my stash of vintage jewelry! Here is one that is "in-development" called "Cat Nap". When I found the sweet sleeping cat pendant, I thought about our cats enjoying a little nap under the cover of plants and flowers in the garden. Here are some sneak peeks - let me know what you think! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love vintage jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm biased because I love anything to do with kitties ;) But I do like your creation! ~E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies,
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like "Cat Nap" - I hope to have it finished in the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete