Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ali's Necklace


A while ago I showed some pics of a necklace I was making for my friend Ali's wedding. I couldn't post final pics because I didn't want the world to see it before the groom did! Happily, the wedding went off without a hitch - what fun it was! - and the bride looked smashing :)

Here are some shots I took of the finished necklace and one of the beautiful bride on the big day - Enjoy! :)


Best finishing job EVER!!

Congratulations Ali and Shane!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun necklace! Love the design! You're genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oksana,
    Thanks for stopping by - I'm glad you like the necklace!

    It was a super fun and very colorful wedding. Most of the components on the necklace were given to me by the bride to incorporate - even the fabric was of her choosing. I'm proud it came together so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been wondering how this turned out. Thanks for posting.

    It is bright and bold and oh so beautiful- a treasure for a lifetime and beyond. The bride glowed and her dress is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete