Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Finished my first Art Box :)


Thanks to those of you who offered advice on my first attempts at making some shadow box art! I finally finished it - Yay! I really like it and may offer it for sale on Etsy but I think, for the time being, it will live at my house. Anyway, I don't have a name for it yet - if you have any name ideas, let me know :)


2 comments:

  1. I love that you perched the bird on top, and the mirrored sky is perfect! Pure tranquility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you filled the void. A pretty little window.

    ReplyDelete