Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

On my desk today...

...is a new project! I have only just started to pull together the components but I like where it's headed. The polymer pieces and some of the seed beads were included in the wonderful bunch of goodies I got last week. Too bad I've got other work to do today 'cause I can't wait to get going on this one!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is looking very interesting! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm working on a necklace today too...not one so intricate as this...but a creation nonetheless. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete