Starting anew is always a good thing! Here is Vol. 1 of "Artful Living on the Bluff" for you to enjoy. While I am not contributing new material to this blog, please feel free to look around and then visit me at the new and (hopefully) improved "Artful Living on the Bluff" blog at artfullivingonthebluff.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Siberian Princess

I don't think I ever posted photos of "Siberian Princess". As I remember, I had taken a few "teaser" shots and then didn't follow through (typical...). Anyway, here she is! She was featured in my gallery show in March and April and will be in a another show at the end of the month.

I started with a faux fur collar, then added some pretty trim and buttons. The bead embroidered pendant is fashioned from rows of beaded netting in iridescent colors and attaches with beaded loops to the buttons. A hook and eye closure was also added to the collar for extra security.



No comments:

Post a Comment